Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 1236 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2018, 09:56:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 30201
  • Total Topics: 2427
  • Online Today: 44
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 30
Total: 30

Author Topic: Bit Better.....  (Read 272 times)

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Bit Better.....
« on: March 09, 2018, 03:25:15 pm »
I havnt been too well all week..started on Monday...first day back after the snowdays...it was so cold at work...and I mean cold...and I work in a bakery...I had a long sleeved t shirt on...a short sleeved on ever the top...a cardigan over that...and my fleece and was still freeeeeeeezing in that place..they turned off the heating...probably to save money...even the customers were complaining..if your cold in a bakery..then it must be bad
I felt ill all day...later was burning up...and shivering  all evening..i kept feeling queezy but not been sick...and dad drawing pains in my stomache...its been awful/...I have soldiered on at work as I always do..not eaten since Monday..not drank tea or coffe...had 2 Weetabix this morning...and was ok..and just had a slice of toast...most of which madame had!!!  our daughter had this but actual vomiting..feel a tough better today but hope that it soon passes...I have still gone out with Phoebe then come back and collapsed on sofa until brad gets in about 6.30...I cant move,,,feel awful...just drinking water!!!
were supposed to be going to a do tonight as our friends are moving to Cyprees in a couple of weeks and they are having a farewell bash at our local...wih a band as well..brad wil go..but I cant face it as have not been sleeping either..hope by the weekend it has passed and I will be able to start eating again...as I am disappearing fasst!!!
Has anyone else been poorly ???

Offline Clare Kearley

• Trusted Member
Re: Bit Better.....
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 10:16:39 pm »
Funnily enough, we've all been feeling rough in the past 48 hours - we were all hit in January with a vomiting bug - but the last couple of days we've had a bit of a headache which paracetamol doesn't clear and loss of appetite and feeling queasy but not enough to be off work or anything - hope you feel better soon  :-* :-*

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 05:02:23 am »
Poor you Alison good decision to rest and drink lots of water take care of yourself you have darling Phoebe to look after ;D

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 04:52:19 pm »
Thankyou Clare and Lorraine..yes Clare..thats exactly what I have had ..queasiness...and headaches..and loss of appetite and tea and coffee!!...I have lost half a stone since Monday....just eaten today...for the first time...as I feel a lot better...not 100 per cent ..but better than I did...had a toasted cheese sandwhich and a cup of tea...all looking good at the moment :P

Offline Clare Kearley

• Trusted Member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 06:45:10 pm »
Glad to hear you're feeling better - we still aren't up to eating full meals but no other symptoms but haven't lost any weight though  :-[ :-[ so that seems unfair!! Violet is enjoying the left overs though  :P :P

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 07:39:08 pm »
oh goodness you poor things - they had a bug going round at Christmas time - quite a few people got it at work - it was meant to be a really bad one that wiped you out for days - I managed to swerve that one ??? ??? touch wood I dont get this :-[ :-[

Take care of yourselves :-* :-*
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 07:12:21 pm »
Aw Clare...not good is it...im on the mend thankgoodness....Had my first meal on sunday...a roast...god did I enjoy it...and afters...my appetite is picking up but still feel weak and tired...but have to get on with it....LOL... :P