Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 1236 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2018, 09:57:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 30201
  • Total Topics: 2427
  • Online Today: 44
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31

Author Topic: 2 Weeks Of.......  (Read 143 times)

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
2 Weeks Of.......
« on: April 09, 2018, 05:36:52 pm »
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ......... so need it...can feel human again...been painting ll day today ...priming the woodwork in front room...brad has just put all new skirtings on...so getting there...once painting finished he can wallpaper...glad in a way weather not to clever as can get on with it...coz if it was beautiful sunshine I would drop the lot to be out doing the garden as it is a ashambles since the winter...so much to do...takes me months to get it back up to scratch...hopefully by next week we will have some dry weather and some sunshine ;D...we so need it

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: 2 Weeks Of.......
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 10:41:38 am »
Enjoy your two weeks off. I hear the weather will be improving next week so hopefully you will be able to out. Phoebe will love having you home 8) 8)
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 05:50:07 pm »
Yes...shes loving it...wont leave my side...LOOL...ive been so busy...with front room...but still getting her 2 walks in...crap weather...trying to avoid the rain...but in a way it s ok as I can get on indoors...all should be done by the weekend...as have kids...LOL...looks like a mini heatwave too....if its good next week I can crack on with the garden..don't know where the time is going as still have so much to do...not been rushing around though...or getting up at 3 am :)...its lovely being able to do things at my own pace...and I feel human again!!! ;D

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 01:15:29 am »
Mini heatwave apparently starting Monday and peaking on Wednesday - so you picked a good time to have your holiday.

I have booked some time off towards the end of next week so hoping the sun will still be shining ;D ;D ;D ;D
XX

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 06:58:16 pm »
Enjoy your hols 8)

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 11:42:37 pm »
not quite the heatwave - but we have had a few hours each day of glorious sunshine - and then it rained - hopefully your second week will be better Alison. purely selfish reasons as I have most of the week off myself ;) ;) ;) ;)
XX

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 05:55:01 am »
Lol Ruth..... ;D...i have been so busy..still doing front room .Brads still papering :P....getying there...he gets in from work so late now..around 6.30 to 7..before was home by 3 !!..so cant do too much..think he will get it finished tonight .hes knackered...lol.  weather been good here this werk..sunshine every day...been doing garden in the afternoons..getying there with it  had 8 tubs so far of wgrass and earth where i have  dug yhe boarders back....my friend came round on monday..Phoebes loving having me home bless het...2 walks and out in the garden with me...dont want this week to end...Lol..i hope you enjoy your time off..make the most of it !!!

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2018, 08:30:29 pm »
wasnt the weather fantastic.......great sunshine.........glorious truly glorious...you both chose the best week to have off..............it is meant to be back to usual spring weather next week..........rain.... ::) ::) ::)

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2018, 08:37:31 pm »
Great..i had 2 weeks off so did suffer a crap first week...lol!!!