Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 1219 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2018, 11:20:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 30196
  • Total Topics: 2425
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 28
Total: 28

Author Topic: NOT...home alone  (Read 334 times)

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
NOT...home alone
« on: November 09, 2017, 09:25:19 am »
Not only has our youngest son of 26 moved back with us as he has split up with another partner....we now have our eldest son back here too as he is in the middle of changing jobs...hes a pub manager and his last job his home came with the pub..so he is here for now,,,,omg the stuff..bags ads bags of it...my food shop bill has doubled and oh the washing...well here we go..like the old days when the kids were younger...I wonder how long we can bare it for,,,,LOL...hopefully he will find another job soon and move on...love them to bits...but not 24/7...me and brad had got used to just us and phoebe...now its a full house again and we have the 3 grandkids the weekend....H E L P :P

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: NOT...home alone
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 09:26:50 pm »
Funnily enough I was reading in my newspaper this evening that more than ever kids are coming back home to live with their parents - apparently it is mainly the boys ha ha - they staying well into their 30's  :o :o :o :o
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline Clare Kearley

• Trusted Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 11:03:20 pm »
You seem to have the reverse of empty nest syndrome!!  ??? Good old Hotel of Mum and Dad eh?!!!  ??? ???

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 03:50:48 pm »
LOL......Yea me Brad and Phoebe are thinking of flying our nest...Ha Ha :P...cant get shot of them....LOL

Offline soosiesu

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 10:26:56 pm »
wow full house :D :D :D
Soosiesu

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 08:17:04 pm »
Alison you thrive on it you are just meant to be busy for the rest of your life where the family are concerned ;D Just make sure you don't make it too cushy for the kids else they will never leave home. Mind you babysitters for Phoebe if you and Brad want to go out ;D

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2017, 05:15:23 pm »
Yes Ruth...our eldest isn't working at the moment so he is here during the day...at least Phoebe has SOME company.. even if he comes down from the bedroom to let her out....LOL..i tell you he doesn't stop eating ..at the fridge every couple of hours..told me its called GRAZING...would you believe it!! :P..we cant get in the bathroom...love them to bits..but only small bits...LOL..at least we are grandkid free this weekend...we are out to Lunch tomorrow with our friends///least I hav"nt got to cook......LOL ;D