Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 662 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2018, 11:08:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 29871
  • Total Topics: 2388
  • Online Today: 39
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31

Author Topic: XMAS Lunch....  (Read 158 times)

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
XMAS Lunch....
« on: December 07, 2017, 11:34:41 am »
Off out soon...for XMAS Lunch with my mates....good old catch up and nosh...LOL...I never went to my work one,,,would have had to stay after my shift...and wanted to get back to my baby Phoebe...not missing much anyway...I dint want to be too christmassed out...LOL....had the tunes and the lights...decs...food and pressies rammed down our necks at work since august..Christmas songs are driving me nuts as they are the same ones for the last 17 years ..well with the odd new tune or two thown in...LOL..i cant wait for it to be over..yes..i am BAH HUMBUG...LOL..wont even get a rest as have all family here and working...not bought a pressie..card or even a tree yet..!!!!!!!!. :P :P :P :P

Offline soosiesu

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
Re: XMAS Lunch....
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 10:16:45 pm »
we have a full house over Christmas.......... put my tree up at the weekend.................and done loads of ordering online.......... just wont have darling Marley Moo with us  :'( :'( :'( :'( ............... however we are away after Boxing day and we wouldn't have been able to take him so ....
Soosiesu

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 01:02:46 pm »
Have a fabulous time Londons  8)

I have my works do next week, not yet in the Xmas spirit do like you Londons I haven't done anything yet

soosiesu it will be hard but it will get easier  :-*..... perhaps there's room for a new little munchkin in the new year....?? Thinking of you  :-*

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 04:28:31 pm »
Yes soosiesu...thinking of you...lots....our first time without our Toddy :'( :'( :'(...greatly missed...looking forward to phoebes first Christmas.... :)

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 06:49:06 pm »
I had my company Xmas do last week  ;D ;D

We have port and wine every Friday afternoon in December at 3.30pm - not keen on port but fortunately they also have a few bottles of wine too 8) 8) 8)

Soosiesu - it is hard always but worse on special occasions - thinking of you :-* :-*
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 06:33:54 am »
I do love this time of year with my wedding anniversary my birthday and Xmas December is wonderful plus lots of food and pressies all good imo ;D

Offline Clare Kearley

• Trusted Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 10:56:37 pm »
When is your wedding anniversary B.Orchid - ours is the 28th December!!

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 09:41:09 am »
Well it is my first Christmas in this new job and we seem to be winding down at work - everyday has something going on - never been in a company like it ;D ;D

My boss had a three and a half hour lunch yesterday - came back reeking of booze - an example we should all follow I feel ;) ;) ;) ;)
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 09:23:40 pm »
New job Ruth...good on you...they say a change is as good as a rest...wish I could get a new job....LOL