Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 662 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2018, 11:07:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 29871
  • Total Topics: 2388
  • Online Today: 39
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31

Author Topic: blocked in.....  (Read 104 times)

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
blocked in.....
« on: December 10, 2017, 04:42:25 pm »
Another nightmare with the snow..our main road has been shut off today...cant get out,,,,brad has to take soph and boys back soon so hope all is good,,,,Bad snow and a bad accident the cause...nothing passing through as all traffic was stopped coming down the hill...for hours...I may not get to work tomorrow if its too dangerous and I cant get out..have told my manager im not taking any chances...he is ok as my other work collegue lives fifteen minutes further on towards work and she had same problem,,,but she starts at midnight...she is goint to text me situation when she leaves tonight...what a palava..anyone else had problems with bad snow and ice ::) ???

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: blocked in.....
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 06:37:19 pm »
We havent had loads of snow here but enough that poor Archie didn't get his Ashdown Forest weekend jaunt today - he had a short local walk which he wanted to end as soon as he came out of the car!

He is a real wuss and hates the cold - the rain and snow today meant he was very unhappy :-\

Hope you get into work tomorrow Alison - i am hoping that I can get to the station tomorrow too :-[ :-[ :-[
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 06:48:54 am »
Hate this weather am hoping it won't settle we managed to get Sally out for a walk but horrible weather.

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 01:08:28 pm »
Did you both get to work?...sounds awful but madame phoebe would be happy if you had a snow day at home  8) 8)

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 06:48:12 pm »
Yes got to work.....slowly though...hated driving in it...coming home was a bit better...until a blizzard started...I panic,,,really hate it...Brad thinks im a wuss....LOL :P

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 09:55:53 pm »
I am the same Alison - I got caught in a sudden snow blizzard, last year I think it was and my car just slid all over the place - very scary - I had to call out Mercedes recovery who rescued me and took me and my car home - after that there is no way I am comfortable driving in snow or ice ??? ??? ???
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 06:34:19 pm »
I"m the same Ruth...Percy panic!!! Brads ok with it all...but I think men are...I wont drive in it unless I really have to..if it had happened on the way out to work...I wouldn't have gone!!!