Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 662 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2018, 11:07:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 29871
  • Total Topics: 2388
  • Online Today: 39
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31

Author Topic: Snow!  (Read 69 times)

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Snow!
« on: December 27, 2017, 09:37:42 pm »
My goodness we had wind rain sleet and snow :o

Fortunately it hasn't settled here but saw on the news some areas had it bad :-[

Was so glad the weather stayed mild in the run up to Christmas though as it meant the dogs fgot good walks all four days off and I could drive to my parents for the day ;D ;D

Archie was a good boy! got a really cute video of him opening his squeaky toy present from under the tree  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Snow!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 01:12:17 pm »
Glad you managed to get out Ruth and enjoy the day....we had a snow blizzard..here and at work...I was dreading the drive home...but by the time I left work at 1... it had stopped snowing...thought I don't want a repition of what happened a few weeks ago to me.. slidng back down the hill on the ice...LOL..still got bitterly cold..think there was only one day Phoebe didn't get out...or should I say wouldn't go out...LOL...she got to the door...then ran back...LOL...its bad still in some places...stanstead airport and Luton..runways closed..better today here..sun is out so been for the long walk..freezing cold but bright and sunny..just how I like it
Hope everyone is making the most of it...I went back to work yesterday...but have new years day off...YIPPEEEEEE...whats everyone else doing for new year ???

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Snow!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 08:31:42 pm »
well it didn't last for long and then we have had torrential rain and glorious winter sunshine ??? ???

wonder what Jan will bring ???