Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 384 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 01:19:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 51
  • Latest: Cougan
Stats
  • Total Posts: 29651
  • Total Topics: 2359
  • Online Today: 49
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 29
Total: 29

Author Topic: the raw diet  (Read 17689 times)

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: the raw diet
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 07:48:14 pm »
Lucy hates the rain - if it starts raining when we are out, her ears go down her tail goes down and she starts pulling to go back to the car or to shelter under the nearest tree, she looks so sorry for herself.

Only one good thing if she gets wet (even with her coat on) it seems to really tire her out, a few drops of rain on her walk and she will sleep for the rest of the day. Now that is a weird dog!  ;D

Kisses to Daisy Doo x
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2011, 01:29:42 pm »
Polly can't stand the rain, wind, snow, sleet, hail, thunder, lightning.....

She will stick her big bully nose out of the door and then turn round and run straight back to the sofa.  ;D

thestrongmanswife

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 01:33:32 pm »
Well kim im hoping hes strong enough to hold her,would hate the thought of her running off.....being in a fight etc,he appears to be a strong lad he has dogs of his own so hes aware of her strength.
daisy doo is a bit like a kid in a way,she's happy to amuse herself with her toys etc,and reminds me of a blinking tigger too she literally bounces off all four legs when she gets excited lol  :P
she also reminds me of my westie too which is lovely because ive always wanted another westie but was reluctant to get one because it woouldnt be "my westie" if you see what i mean,so i can enjoy doo without really pining for my old terrier  ;D
Now DR KIM......................we is back to farting AGAIN not constantly you understand but by god does she STINK..............................
still on with the raw food,oats,bit of tuna,pilchards,cottage cheese etc(not all in one go)
but shes still loving it which is good  :)
Now daisy doo loves to "mouth" you where ever poss,and my hubba does not like it and decided to smack her on the nose whenever she did it (NOT pleasent) anyway after repeatedly asking him NOT to smack daisy doo's nose he just ignored me.......................he did something to me the other day which i really didnt like at the time as i was in a bad mood anyway so i bopped him on the nose and said see how you like it! He wasnt amused and since then he no longer bops daisy doo on the nose  ;D    Oh how i wish daisy was that trainable lmao
anyway folks lesson for the week in our house,  "dont do to others what you wouldnt want done to yourself including daisy doo" haha
Must shift my arse now got loads to do and sitting on here just aint getting it done
melly moo and daisy doo  :-*  :-*  :-*

snapdragon

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 03:37:55 pm »
Mel try leaving off the oats and giving her spuds in the skins instead.....scrub em, slice em, and nuke em in the micro until soft........my guess would be that its  the oats but  in reality could be anything......only change one thing at at time and wait with trepidation for the Daisy guffs.....or hopeful anticipation  of lack of Daisy guffs.  ;D

Well done you for giving hubby a reminder......smacking the nose can cause damage to sensitive nasal bits not too mention she may decide to defend herself....so good on ya hun. :-*

When Buzz and I came to see her and she tried mouthing can you remember how a firm AH AH and me holding the flat of my hands towards her while saying it worked a treat.

Funny you should mention Tigger...... we always say our Dukie is like Tigger on acid or speed.  :)