Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 160 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2017, 07:53:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 43
  • Latest: james
Stats
  • Total Posts: 29358
  • Total Topics: 2323
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 32
Total: 32

Author Topic: New member , hello  (Read 981 times)

scrumbles123

New member , hello
« on: May 28, 2015, 09:57:00 am »
Hi, we are a family living in beautiful North Wales. We are experienced Bully owners aged 45 and 50 with two boys ( aged 10 and 14). We have had 2 EBT from puppies until they sadly died, leaving a big hole in our hearts.Sadly we lost our beautiful EBT Nipper (aged 6 years) with a congenital heart problem last month. She became ill suddenly which developed into heart failure and our vet advised us the kindest thing would be to let her go. It has been such a sad time (we can provide details of the vet to confirm our story). We have also owned another EBT called Vera who sadly died from kidney problems. We have both girls from puppies until they sadly passed away.

We really are missing our walks with a dog ( we have a beach 5 minutes away and woodlands / fields 10 minutes away) and of course the wonderful energy only a Bully can bring to a home.

From such a sad event we really feel now as a family we would like something positive to come for the loss of our recent Bully Nipper, and we are experienced enough now to offer a home to a rescue dog.

I am happy to find so many lovely people out there who love Bull Terriers and who are trying to help where they can.

Could anyone please explain what the process is please to adopt a Bully? Do you have a page with those dogs needing homes that I can view? Many thanks :)

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: New member , hello
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 03:21:09 pm »
Hi

Welcome to the board, please fill in an application form (link on the left hand menu) however we are only a small rescue based in Surrey and I see you are quite a way away. The kennels we use are in Kent & Sussex and we would ask any prospective adopter to visit and get to know one of our dogs before offering them a home and I think the distance may be prohibitive to this?
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 08:59:21 pm »
so sorry to hear about your loss..................so sad when your beloved bullie goes to the bridge :'( :'(

welcome to the forum............we are all bullie lovers on here ;D ;D ;D

casso

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 11:39:58 am »
Yes sad news welcome  there are lots of our loonys
out there looking for human loonys to love them
said to say lots of ebt rescue sites out there
our glorious  leader ruth will pointment you in the right  direction  good look and stay in touch with the fellow loons on here

Offline Petra

• Trusted Member
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 12:28:50 pm »
welcome welcome....come share your stories..... I live vicariously through this site  :o :o :o :o............I grew up with bullies..................however have developed a severe allergic reaction to pet hair now, especially dog :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline MARK

• Trusted Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 04:36:29 pm »
Welcome sorry to hear your sad loss and glad to know you are ready to give another bully lots of loving care he or she deserves.
Good luck and let us know how things go your home  and environment sounds stunning

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 07:06:15 pm »
Hello scrumbles123 ..and welcome to the site....sorry to hear of your sad loss....many of us on here have also had the same!... you can never replace the ones you have lost...but can open your heart to help another....we are alison...and my hubby brad..and most important of all our darling rescue toddy boy..who is in his 13th year...we have only had him 3.  but seems like he has always been here..I do hope that you and your family find the bullie that is right  for you ..it seems you have a lot to give...keep posting and keep us updated on your search!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 10:29:43 pm by Ruth »

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 07:20:27 am »
Welcome to you ;D

Offline soosiesu

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 02:39:32 pm »
shame u so far away...... good luck in yr search .......................and do keep us updated..............

welcome by the way  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D our rescue is Marley (known as Marls, marleyMoo, piggy, manatee.....) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Soosiesu

Offline cleoricardo

• Trusted Member
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 11:02:06 pm »
helllooooooo ;D ;D ;D