Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 395 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 11:04:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 51
  • Latest: Cougan
Stats
  • Total Posts: 29669
  • Total Topics: 2361
  • Online Today: 37
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 43
Total: 44

Author Topic: Waiting!  (Read 1811 times)

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Waiting!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2017, 03:33:42 pm »
Exactley Ruth...well ive just had the surveyor round...and those guys that were doing the work have been sacked..they didn't realise what was going...or not going on!!!
Electrician been to wire for lights...plasters cant come till another 2 weeks as on other jobs...and got to find someone to finish it all off...a days work he reckons...Brad still fuming..im ok now as the guy has been round to inspect it...and wash shocked about how little they had done and their timekeeping ...or lack of it...they took their van back off them too...but still have all their crap...ladders...3 of them...rubbish and stuff in our garden...think the firm is ok...been going 40 odd years ..but it was these 2 guys giving bad reputation so they are gone now and it will all be sorted out...trying to convince Brad though...that's not so easy as he is like a bear with a sore head over it....to top it all...our floor  tiles have not yet been  released from customs....LOL..it doesn't matter right now as we still have the conservatory to be completed
What a scenario...always seems to happen to us :P

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2017, 04:20:52 pm »
omg Alison I donĀ“t blame Brad losing it what complete w..idiots and losers they are. However now they have gone things will get done I am sure of it...fingers crossed

Offline soosiesu

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2017, 05:30:36 pm »
they probably fancied a few days off in the sun.............i would be fuming like your brad............. grrr.... well it will be sorted now they have sacked the incompetent workers........

hey ho......you will look back on all this and laugh ;) ;) ;) ;)
Soosiesu

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2017, 09:57:31 pm »
i can hardly bear to read your updates............i am getting wound up for you >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2017, 01:48:12 pm »
LOL....im laughing..but Brad in total meltdown....LOL..yes///electrics done yesterday...got to come back once plasterer has been...next week hopefully....and then the week after a days work for someone to complete and rectify it all!!!....im sure im keeping everyone entertained with my sagas....LOL...could write a book...its like one of those programmes you see on tv...LOL

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2017, 06:55:53 pm »
we are all waiting for that post that says - IT IS ALL DONE!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2017, 10:34:09 pm »
 ;D...LOL....well...got a phne call today to say that someone is coming tomorrow morning to finish off the missing and wrong bits....not holding my breath but phil the surveyor has kept his word so far!!! Then it will be plasterer and electrician to come back...Brad was saying our kitchen started in April and still waiting  for glass splashback...and conservatory to be finished...soon be going into fourth month :P

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2017, 08:56:07 pm »
did they come.....did they finish........oh please say yes :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2017, 03:49:28 pm »
Chap called Justine came at about 11.....did some bits and pieces...didn't have his drainpipe cutter...so couldn't do that...LOL...makes you laugh...as he came with a list that the surveyor gave him...so you would have thought that he would have bought the right tools!!! Grrrrrrr...not only that he was supposed to take away the 3 large ladders...but his van(company one) wasn't large enough!!!!...so he STILL has to come back again....one of the window ledges outside...is chipped...badly that the plastic is lifting off of it...he only said I will cut off the bad bit at an angle and cap it!!!! so one window lege would be trainguar at the end...no thanks!! they will have to take out the whole window to replace it...were not paying another penny until this is all sorted out to our satisfaction!!! Then the electrican has chipped all the infill pieces with his huge drill...so that will all have to be change...run a business...they could"nt even run a tap !!! :P :P :P :P

Offline soosiesu

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2017, 06:51:27 pm »
too right Londons........after waiting all that time it should be perfect............ :-\ :-\ :-\
Soosiesu

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2017, 05:12:50 pm »
Brad phoned them up today and gave them a right mouthful...a plasterer is supposed to be phoning me or coming round...when?????/// your gues is as good as mine...Brads gone nuts...so it will either go in our favour...or not ...if you know what I mean..coz I think if you loose it and start swearing at them..they will make us wait even longer...well they will gwet no more money until this is all sorted...as well as the plastering ...the e4lectrician has to come back...then there are all of the faults to be sorted out!!!...Grrrrrrrrr
it really is like something off of one of those TV programmes!!!

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2017, 09:52:19 pm »
wot a palaver............ isn't there someone you can report them to?......like that tv prog where they investigate bad trades and stuff? a real let down.......I am not surprised your brad is getting worked up

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2017, 04:58:02 am »
Poor both of you yes people even if they are in the wrong get nasty or difficult when you complain or lose it with them >:(

Offline MARK

• Trusted Member
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2017, 03:05:39 pm »
I would be hopping mad Alison

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2017, 07:46:32 am »
Plasterers turned up yesterday at 12.30 ...when brad got home from work....2 of them...well...they were both gone by the time I had got in by 2.30...and hardly done a thing...supposed to be back this morning at 8 :P...not holding my breath...they will have to be quick as were going out at 12...LOL ::) ::) ::)