Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 164 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2017, 06:13:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 43
  • Latest: james
Stats
  • Total Posts: 29371
  • Total Topics: 2324
  • Online Today: 26
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 35
Total: 35

Author Topic: lightning.......  (Read 99 times)

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
lightning.......
« on: July 19, 2017, 09:36:31 pm »
was anyone disturbed by the lightning flashes last night?.............. it disturbed polls.....who in return woke me............so I woke rob.....lol

the whole sky lit up...........I thought it was the tv flashing on for a moment it was so bright..........
 :o :o :o :o :o

Offline soosiesu

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
Re: lightning.......
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 10:46:14 pm »
ooh my word........it seemed so close...........and the thunder was quite loud too.............even marley stirred........needed blackout curtains lol..........summer curtains wasn't thick enough to block it out :D :D :D
Soosiesu

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 05:23:22 pm »
YES...I was awake all night...came downstairs at 3 am....and the conservatory was leaking again,,,,and also in another place...the spare bedroom had water coming through the ceiling near the new fitted wardrobes..oh hell...Brad got near to the roof from the window and pulled a carrier bag full of sodden leaves and moss from the drainpipe...thinks the wind and storms blew it there and it blocked...and the rain has run back up the tiles!!!....wont know till its dried out if its worked...then get some more rain...been a nightmare as we had this part of the roof repaired last year!!!
Blokes been back yesterday to fix conservatory again!!!...no more leakes so far..but then not had much rain again...they will not be getting their last 1500 quid I can tell you!!!!

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 08:33:32 pm »
Oh yes I did mean to post - Archie was very antsy once the lightning started - usually unless the thunder is really loud he will sleep through it but he was awake and worried.

the flashes were so bright - the whole bedroom lit up - it was like someone had a strobe light outside :o :o :o
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 02:34:08 am »
Sally JR hid under the bed which is the norm when thunder and lightening appear