Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 164 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2017, 06:16:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 43
  • Latest: james
Stats
  • Total Posts: 29371
  • Total Topics: 2324
  • Online Today: 26
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 34
Total: 34

Author Topic: Stanford-le-hope  (Read 131 times)

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Stanford-le-hope
« on: July 28, 2017, 10:12:50 pm »
http://www.braintreeandwithamtimes.co.uk/news/south_essex_news/15438970.Man_had_an_out_of_control_dog/

A MAN has been ordered to carry out unpaid work for failing to control a dog which was dangerously out of control.

Ray Lepage, 33, of Copland Road, Stanford-le-Hope, appeared at Basildon Magistrates Court yesterday and admitted the charge.

The court heard Vinny, an English bull terrier who belonged to Lepage’s girlfriend, charged into the neighbour’s garden through a fence that had been knocked down because of the strong wind.

Vinny then attacked the neighbour’s dog and mauled it to death.
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Stanford-le-hope
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 02:16:11 pm »
OMG Ruth.....that's not to far from us..about a 15 min drive!!!
Again...not the dogs fault as fence was down...don't know if they knew it or not...very sad though...I dint think they could do anything with a dog on dog attack :(+...but the child was bitten also ..so not good news :'(

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 09:39:29 pm »
well it is different to two dogs off lead in a park or something. It was in their own garden on their private property. What a very sad story as it could have been so easily avoided.

We both know what it is like to have dog aggressive dogs and you always have to be so careful. I paid to have a decent 6 foot feather board fence put up and it wasn't even my side to do - and you know how long my garden is :o :o :o but I know my garden is now secure and that was worth the money 8) 8)
XX

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 08:15:45 am »
Yes so sad for all concerned...as we both know you have to be 100per cent alert and aware of everything around you...can take no chances...a bloke at work had a staffie cross...don't know what with may be a pit or something like that...but the idiot has given the dog to a friend ...so its in hiding...as it did the same thing,,,bit the face off another dog...he showed me photos of his dog with the kids...reckons good with people but not other dogs ...and we both know about this..but very unresponsible to pass him on to someone else who may not have the experience or control to take on a dog like this...could be very dangerous...sounds like to me...but he says its all hush hush..not good news!!! you could well see another headline like this one!!!!

Offline cleoricardo

• Trusted Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 04:27:38 pm »
people always say well it could have been a child.................. ??? ???

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 10:14:38 pm »
that because they don't know anything................. we all know dog aggression is not the same as aggression towards people........... >:( >:(..........not that I would want to separate two fighting dogs.............. :o :o

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 09:19:23 am »
Totalyl agree 100 per cent there BRB!!

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2017, 09:57:34 pm »
yes very true - Archie is lovely with people - all people and kids and babies - but let him meet another dog especially a male one - and he changes completely ???
XX

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2017, 05:33:34 pm »
 :'( bless the dogs