Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 164 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2017, 06:17:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 43
  • Latest: james
Stats
  • Total Posts: 29371
  • Total Topics: 2324
  • Online Today: 26
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 34
Total: 34

Author Topic: PHOEBE .......  (Read 257 times)

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
PHOEBE .......
« on: July 31, 2017, 09:55:12 pm »
She is our new darling BULLIE girl...long story but we bought her home on sunday. from Norwhich..we have taken her from a breeder who is seriously ill and can no longer care for her...she was his personal pet...it is very sad...but she is 3 and a half and a little chunky monkey....she is still settling in but never before have we had any dog in our bed...but...she is there...as she slept with her owner she was crying when we went to bed so we let her out of the front room...and up she ran...she is a darling...a mini Bullie...full of beans and very clingy...following us around every time we move...had to leave her today...as had work..but she only pulled up the old carpet that's down in the living room...and chewed nothing...cold not bare to put her in a crate...so will see how she goes tomorrow...she been with us round to our friends this evening...they invited her too...she was very sociable and they loved her...minding her manners at all times
This was meant to be for us...and her as our faithfull trainer J recommended us to re home her...bearing in mind there were 2 breeders who wanted to get their hands on her!!
But we were chosen...so glad we could help..i knew  a bullie would come along when the time was right...and she did...wil try and get some picture up on here tomorrow...if we can
Still grieving our Toddy Boy....she will not replace him but will bring a new lease of life now into our home and im sure he would agree with us having her here
She will be meeting the grandchildren this weekend so will keep you all posted how it goes
Still love you darling toddy and not a day goes past when me and your daddy don't think of you...you were so special to us :-*

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: PHOEBE .......
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 09:04:14 pm »
She sounds just too adorable. I received the photos Alison and have put my fave up in the gallery I will try to attach the rest below. Loving the eyebrow 8) 8) 8)

Toddy would be overjoyed you were helping another dog that needed a home. She was probably destructive as she was young nd teething and also probably bored is he couldn't walk her much. She hopefully wont need a crate at yours - see how it goes.

Settle in well Phoebe we are all rooting for you :-* :-* :-* :-*
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 02:58:21 pm »
Thankyou so much Ruth for putting up the photos for us...I still have not put the crate up...as left her in front room again today and she had my plimsole on her bed...NOT CHEWED....LOL..no damage or chewing...nothing...so wont be putting up crate...may take it back to PAH tomorrow...a not even opened it...she never even toileted on the paper....that may just be timing...as she went as soon as I took her out in the woods...LOL...oh we love her so much Ruth...she cries if you go out of the room and she is shut in the room...if door is open she follows you everywhere!!! even up stairs or in the toilet..i suppose its all new to her but she will soon get used t a new routine...and WALKING!!! She wouldn't walk today ..so turned back to the house...went through the gate ...to the garden and out the gate at the other end and into the woods that way...she was fine ???..I though it might have been because the rain was spitting or the gravel on the path...but she was fine walking back to front...the other way round...strange
Don't think she has had much walking at all to be honest..her pads are so smooth..like toddys were when we got him..poor man had to rely on friends to walk her as...and when...and the 4 other dogs as che could not afford to pay for a dog walker
Glad she is here with us now...a new begging for her...and for us..i know that Toddy is watching over us...too...bless him...heres to the next rest of her life years with us ;) :) :) :)

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 10:06:25 pm »
oh she is lovely........just too adorable..............wanna give her loads of kisses...........how wonderful for you and her :-* :-* :-* :-*

so glad you have a new addition to your family............... a home just isn't a home without a bullie ;) ;) ;) ;)

polls used to take a shoe to her bed.....not to chew and not both.... just one...........think it is a comfort thing so they have your smell with them when they on their own :( :( :( :(

Offline soosiesu

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 10:58:14 pm »
a very special little girlie bullie for you..........to cheer you up...............and to enjoy your newly decorated house with you................or destroy it ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Toddy will be sending his blessing down to you both for saving another bullie  :-* :-* :-* :-*

kisses to the gorgeous phoebe......she is just too cute...... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Soosiesu

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2017, 09:59:37 pm »
Lucy would do that too - lay with one of my shoes - alas on occasions she also chewed them a little - not much - only chew marks on a heel or so :o :o :o
XX

Offline Petra

• Trusted Member
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 05:14:49 pm »
how exciting......I am well jell!.................enjoy her she looks so sweet.............what a little dumpling ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

give her a kiss from me :-*..........gawj pic of her on her big bed ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2017, 05:27:53 pm »
Bless Phoebe and bless you Alison and Brad.
What a beautiful soul in your life.
Toddy will be happy for you I am sure.
What joy I am sooooo happy for you I really am.
I have been so busy but am so glad I came here to see your little sunshine girl
lots of love and kisses to this sweet furbaby. :-* :-* :-*

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2017, 07:54:26 pm »
Thank you Lorraine...were so happy with her....We have sent Thomas some photos .H.e is so happy that she has a good home and we are going to keep in touch with him :)

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2017, 09:39:05 pm »
happy first week with little phoebe ;D ;D ;D ;D
XX

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 07:05:06 pm »
Thankyou so much Ruth.... :)...she is really coming into her own...coming out of her shell a bit more...loves the ball ..hates the hoover and the lawnmower...LOL...ive got her onto boiled chicken breasts with sweet potatoe...rice...broccoli...or carrot..she loves it...loves raw carrot...apple..and banana...may still keep her on the iams mixed with tinned tripe for the morning as don't know what else to give her instead...any ideas ???
Shes a doll and we love her...her cranky way is not to walk until I have carried her a bit...thrown the ball several times to get her moving and carried her again....LOL...but once she is on the move there is no stopping her,,,,LOL..runs off the lead in the woods playing fetch with the ball...goes like greased lightenenig..I leave her lead attatched so that I can grab her incase she did go off...enjoying the walks and meeting the people we used to see with Toddy ...and a few new ones...and dogs galore and its marvellous....can stand and chat with all and sundry with their dogs and she is marvellous...wonderful for us as we have never known this before...We love you Phoebe :-* :-* :-*

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 09:36:19 pm »
If she chews thing properly then for breakfast you could give her chicken wings - Freeze them in bulk and thaw out a few the night before in the fridge for breakfast the next day - or a bowl of fresh tripe - or just chicken or some with veg. She has her well balanced dinner in the evening with carbohydrates so mainly a meat based breakfast is what I do

So pleased she has settled in so well - she sounds adorable :-* :-* :-*
XX

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 03:38:08 am »
She sounds like a dream Alison and you both deserve one. Although we love all our special furbabies  :-*

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2017, 04:09:03 pm »
Thanks...both of you...well I have bought a small bag of IAms and the tinned butchers tripe...will ween her off it by giving as you said...other stuff,,,thought of sardines too...Toddy loved them or tinned mackerel in the morning..thanks for the ideas though...she is a little pudding...LOL..just loves her food..and keeps on licking her bowl round until I take it away ;D

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2017, 09:22:33 pm »
polls doesn't have chick wings coz she doesn't chew anything.........she has roast chicken and veg ;) ;) ;) ;)