Gallery

Phoebe

Viewed 164 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2017, 06:18:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 43
  • Latest: james
Stats
  • Total Posts: 29371
  • Total Topics: 2324
  • Online Today: 26
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 34
Total: 34

Author Topic: PHOEBE .......  (Read 258 times)

Offline soosiesu

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
Re: PHOEBE .......
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2017, 09:29:03 pm »
marley moo is back on tripe for breakfast....he went off it for a bit but going great guns on it now ;D ;D ;D

and how is our gawf pheebs these days? ;D ;D ;D ;D
Soosiesu

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 09:13:09 pm »
She is doing fine thanks Soosiesu....really coming out of her shell now...barking...jumping up and down...running in and out...being a lovely ...little bullie girlie...we love her...don't have to carry her now to get her to walk...she goes out all guns a blazing and cant wait to get to the gate...she barks at her lead too now...shes gawj...so lucky to have her...she is a breath of fresh air...I know you will approve darling toddy!!

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 09:25:39 pm »
Of course he approves ;) ;) ;) ;)

Unusual to have a barking bullie - may be minis are different - I have never really had a barker before :-\ :-\ :P :P
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 09:59:58 pm »
she sounds sooooo luuurvely...........  polly not really a barker either........... sounds like pheebs is barking for all the bullies ................rofl :) :) :) :)

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2017, 10:08:31 am »
Oh dear...our neighbour knocked when I got in from work yesterday to say that she heard phoebe crying :'(...hadn't been up until now...I supposed she has got used to us now so its separation anxiety...she said she wont tell me if she hears her again so as not to upset me..don't know what to do...as we have to go to work..and she gets her walks every day...even if we paid someone to come round and walk her till I got back it wouldn't stop her crying...we are hoping that it will dy off ..as she is use to our routine...maybe she can hear the workmen next door or anyone passing and that sets her off...beacuae as I leave the house I stand there for 5 mins and I hear nothing...the same when I get back..do hope she will be ok..as I don't like it...if you could explain to them I will be back at such o"clock and they understood...would be a whole lot more comforting!! do hope she will be ok...if I didn't have to work..i can assure you ...I wouldn't!!

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2017, 10:06:49 pm »
Poor Phoebe - hopefully she will get into a routine and not get upset when you leave.

Perhaps you could use the crate you bought - not to lock her in but to give her somewhere enclosed to be able to go in? put a bed or quilt in it for her to curl up in and cover the top of the crate with a blanket to make it den like - leave the door open and if she feels safer in it she will go in - it may help as that is what she was used to?
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2017, 03:56:10 am »
Poor darling Phoebe I am sure she will get used to you routine Alison. Ruth's ideas sound good and worth trying precious baby girl she is and of course Toddy would love his little sister