Viewed 992 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 17, 2018, 06:40:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

• Total Posts: 30086
  • Total Topics: 2409
  • Online Today: 37
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 36
Total: 36

Author Topic: My beloved Marley Moo  (Read 484 times)

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: My beloved Marley Moo
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2017, 06:42:25 pm »
I know...we still have all Toddys stuff...put away though..never the less still kept them...lead...collar...harness..blankets..i keep smelling them as they have his is so very emptiness...although we have madame phoebe some funny way Toddys presence is still with us...and always will be...never want to forget him..and I still cry as its  its only been 6 will get through in your own way soosiesu...and we all know what you are going through right now...words do help..and so does may in time find a special place for another needy you Marley moo...we will all miss you on here...sending big hugs and kisses soosiesu...and licks from Madame phoebe...god bless :-*

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2017, 09:21:59 pm »
All our furbabies are precious souls loved forever :-*

Offline Clare Kearley

• Trusted Member
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2017, 11:01:55 pm »
I packed up Billy's things and buried them in the garden the day he died and all his blankets - I regretted it a bit after but just couldn't deal with it - the really weird thing though is when I got Violet I couldn't give her Billy's bowls and she has the bowls from one of our long gone family dogs? I swapped them with my parents when I got her and she uses Billy's when we visit my parents! I'm not sure what that's about? To this day I can't make sense of it. Grief is a strange one and we have to get through it on our own terms -there is no easy way out of it. Thinking of you - hope you managed to enjoy your weekend xx

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2017, 11:09:11 pm »
Have a nice week away soosiesu I know it is hard :-* :-*

I still have Lucy harness after all these years and her special princess bed is now used by Sally the Jack Russell when she visits - Archie wasn't allowed and actually hasn't ever tried to get in in :o :o very strange creatures aren't we :D :D :D
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)

Offline BulliesRBest

• Trusted Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2017, 07:29:13 pm »
hope you bearing up ok soosiesu and enjoying your week away.....where are you off to?

Always in our hearts :-* :-*