Gallery

My boy Archie

Viewed 84 Times

Recent Topics

Please Donate

Help us help Bull Terriers

THANK YOU!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2018, 01:13:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 59
  • Latest: fowlerj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 30265
  • Total Topics: 2432
  • Online Today: 49
  • Online Ever: 171
  • (November 11, 2012, 05:25:48 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 21
Total: 21

Author Topic: Egg Hunt...  (Read 194 times)

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Egg Hunt...
« on: April 02, 2018, 08:03:15 am »
e had the grandkids...again...LOL..yesterday..just for the day for the EASTER EGG HUNT that I do every year...so lucky that it stayed dry so managed to hide them all around the garden..they go round with their little buckets,,,,they love it..but Madame got our first and managed to picke up a small egg..still in its wrapper luckily..and ran back to the house with it in her mouth..luckily I manage to coax it out of her mouth...totally undamaged...th crafty little crab couldn't wait to be part of the game....LOL...she had to sit indoors..by the patio dorr and just watch the kids in action ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Egg Hunt...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 04:36:32 pm »
Oh how sweet and how clever  ;D ;D ;D - well as she didn't eat it thank goodness

She probably couldn't smell the chocolate through the wrapper - or maybe like Sally she isn't tempted by sweet things - Archie on the hand would have gobbled it up paper and all and probably been very unwell :-\ :-\ :-\
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX

Offline B.ORCHID

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 05:50:15 pm »
Bless Phoebe

Offline Petra

• Trusted Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 08:15:58 pm »
ha ha........I had all my kids sitting at home because of the rain......on their computers and phones......... and a miserable hubby who went to work for as much of it as he could ha ha...... only a week to go ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline Clare Kearley

• Trusted Member
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 08:05:08 pm »
Hello everyone - hope you are all well and had a good Easter! Not the best for good weather though was it? If Violet had found an egg she would have swallowed it down whole with the paper on it - I call it panic swallowing - she has often found things when we are out and when I notice and ask her what she's got she quickly tries to swallow it - even done this with some bones she's found before and nearly came a cropper!! We have a faceoff sometimes when I try to bribe her into dropping something for a biscuit she stands there not making eye contact and dribbling usually its chicken or small bones she finds and she can't have those!! But apparently, someone was saying to me that they can have them as long as they aren't cooked? Not sure if this is true?.... :-X :-X

Offline the Londons

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 01:30:38 pm »
LOL Petra.....Yes clare they can have raw chicken wings...Ruth gives them to Archie...don't you Ruth ???..Phoebe has boiled chicken breasts chopped up with rice...v eg and or sweet potatoe..I never give her raw though as she has not ever had it before we had her...Toddy had raw...Stinky tripe...and cooked..so glad she doesn't have tripe I am well glad to see the back of that stuff...it used to make me GAG :P

Offline Ruth

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 12:17:21 am »
He doesn't like them anymore so I stopped giving them to him - however raw chicken bones are fine as they can break them down - I did have to hold the wing to make sure he crunched it up though as he has a tendency to swallow things whole - and even though raw bones don't splinter and cause damage that way I am sure a whole chicken wing is not good either! :o :o
Ruth & Archie & Lucy (RIP)
XX